Butlin Property Services is a leading specialist in the management of residential apartment blocks and private estates throughout the East Midlands. Our aim is always to listen, to advise, and to cost effectively protect and maintain our clients’ assets, living standards and the wider environment. We have delivered efficient and cost-effective services from our offices in the popular Clarendon Park area of Leicester since 1997.
Butlin Property Services is regulated by The Property Ombudsman:
- we are kept up to date with industry standards
- your client funds are scrutinised through annual accountant checks
- your funds are kept in a dedicated Client Trust Fund account with Barclays Bank
- we are a member of the Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPO)
With a team of 16 staff, and with managers qualified through the Institute of Residential Property Managers we are small enough to give all estates under our management the attention they deserve, but with the expertise to develop a property management strategy to ensure:
- your estate is maintained to the highest possible standard
- we work within your approved budget
- there is good communication with residents
- we respond quickly to your enquiries
We have established an excellent reputation with developers, freeholders, residents’ management companies, Right-to-Manage companies and solicitors acting for lessees and freeholders. This is reflected in the high proportion of new business received from referrals.